Leave now and head to Aldi get what you need to make Thanksgiving a success!
- Frozen Butterball turkey (99¢/lb) should be ready to go by Thanksgiving if you start defrosting it now.
- Fresh turkey ($1.19/lb) is ready to go and will keep in the refrigerator for a least a week after purchase.
- Russet potatoes ($1.59/10 lb bag) make great baked potatoes, Pennsylvania Dutch Potato Filling, scalloped, au gratin, stuffed and mashed potatoes.
- Make your own cranberry sauce with fresh cranberries only 79¢.
- Only $1.89/lb for brown sugar glazed spiral sliced ham
- $8.99 Cheesecake Sampler, $4.99 pecan pies and $5.99 pumpkin pies have dessert covered.
- Make your own brioche stuffing with 69¢ onions, 79¢ celery, $1.29 poultry seasoning and a $2.99 loaf of sliced brioche (or make my favorite: unstuffing)
- A roasting pan with rack is only $8.99 and big enough for any turkey!
- Green beans are only 99/lb
Check out this week’s ad for more holiday items.